Monday, October 15, 2007

Mama's Here

My mom is here :-) And Mary is away :-( I miss my lovebugs when she's gone.

Anywho, my mom arrived yesterday. Unfortunately for Mary, I got the day off yesterday since my mom was flying into Portland which is over a 2 hour drive from here. We tooled around, went to the Christmas Tree Shop *it's a New England thing* and to lunch.

She of course brought the kids prizes so they fought over those all night and C1 threw a major fit. Luckily, they were in pre-school/day care for most of the day and are now watching the Care Bears (the only thing they'll sit & watch) with "Nana Patty".

Today, we went to the Humane Society. Like me, my mom is also obsessed with animals. I want a kitten so bad! But we have 3 cats and 2 dogs so it's enough animals. Mary told me we could get a bunny next summer so I'm waiting on that. I'm such a child. LOL.

Oh well, I should be making dinner. Mary usually does most of the bed time routine so I'm stuck with bath, story time, and back rubs too.

No comments: