Friday, October 5, 2007

it's going to be a LONG one.

It's going to be a VERY VERY long weekend. Aside from being on edge since I'm nearing the end of my tww, the boys are going to be home for FOUR days. Monday is a holiday and then their schools have some sort of training on Tuesday. I'm not sure I'm going to make it through. We tried to get respite (where the boys go to stay with another foster family) for the weekend. Of course when Mary mentioned respite I had dreams of lunching by the coast and sleeping in but those were quickly destroyed since the woman in charge of respite had "no luck".

We also have absolutely no plans. I was telling Mary we needed to come up with something, otherwise it's really going to drag a** & we're going to end up getting frustrated with the boys. When kids are entertained, things go a lot more smooth. I guess we should've saved Acadia for this weekend, maybe we'll venture over to Camden.

I had all these errands to run today but I'm skipping them since it's my last day of sanity. I'm still working on the data entry project so trying to do some of that too. Oh well, I guess I'll finally shower so I can go get some lunch.

No comments: