Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Super Heroes

I am SO sick of winter. We woke up to snow today. Come on, it's almost April. I need warmth!!! I just want to be able to go outside...or at least without several layers of clothing. Our dog Chloe has totally had it. She's not a leash dog to begin with, she's a wild beast that likes to run free. Luckily, we have a large fenced yard but she likes someone to go out and play with her which I'm just not into during the winter. I try to bundle up to play soccer with her but it's been a rare occurrence this winter. She is clearly stir crazy lately and driving me crazy!

Yesterday was uneventful which is always a good thing. Cameron was home though I didn't venture out anywhere with him except for play therapy. We just played at home. He's definitely in a stage where he's unpredictable in public. Meaning, he might freak out if he doesn't get what he wants or his way.

Play therapy went smoothly except for the 10 minutes it took to coax him into the office and off of my leg. We definitely have some major separation anxiety lately. His baby (a/k/a "babe") went along too. I'm pretty sure he got babe from Mary. Last week, when I wasn't feeling good, he comes in to my room and was all, "are you feeling alright babe?". I'm like, who are you? LOL.

Anywho, he did very well with the baby during his session. Though he did tell his play therapist that she wasn't allowed to feed the baby because she wasn't a super hero. Everything is about super heroes and he decides who and who isn't a super hero. I am a super hero, Mary is a super hero, even Nana Patty is a super hero but play therapist is NOT. Kids are crazy.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I hear ya on being sick of winter.

Our dog also loves to run crazy in our backyard and I've neglected playing with her much because I'm sick of the snow.

LOL at the superhero stuff. Kids are funny.