Thursday, March 6, 2008

40 Degrees...It's a Heat Wave Here ;-)

I went with Mary and her mom over to the coast for lunch today. We had a very nice time. I was happy that I yet again rescheduled my midwife appointment. At this point, I just need to consolidate my 20 and 24 week appointments into one.

There's that little saying that if you don't like the weather in New England, wait a minute...or something like that. Anywho, it was definitely true for yesterday versus today. Yesterday, was disgusting snow and ice and rain with no sun and freezing. Today, it was bright and sunny today and as high as 40 degrees. I know, I never thought I'd be loving 40 degrees but it was oh so nice. Maybe Spring is really approaching :-)

We've decided on a nautical theme for the baby's room so we picked up some cute decor at a little shop in Camden, Maine. I was surprised because Mary was spending like a drunken sailor *no pun intended ;-)*. Usually it's me wanting things for the baby and her saying just wait. Especially since with the move, we're not actually setting up a room until the baby's a few months old.

No comments: