Friday, March 21, 2008

Cat Facts

It was a long day. I ended up randomly getting sick last night, I actually thought I was getting the flu but I felt mostly fine today so obviously it wasn't. *phew*

Anywho, I went to bed at 8:00 p.m. Of course, I thought I was going to have a peaceful night sleep. Then Cameron was coughing up a lung as usual and then later he woke up crying. After all that, BoBo was pissed that Mary removed him from the bed when she came in so he was trying to break in and kept crying. Mary finally got up and put him in the office and then Emma started at the door. She is a weird cat, we think she was human in her previous life and is now frustrated to be a cat. It sounds crazy but all the signs are there. Needless to say, she likes to open up drawers and cabinets. Well, she found the catnip stash yesterday afternoon and got majorly high so she must have still been coming down or something. Crazy kitties!

I had planned on keeping Cameron home today. I was up with him from 7 a.m. and even though Mary worked from home she didn't give me any relief except to allow me to go to the store during his nap. Gee, thanks! ;-) And during this time, it was psycho windy here. As I was leaving a store, the door literally blew off of it. Luckily, none of the shattered glass hit me. This was a crazy day!

I was happy to finish all the Easter baskets (for Cameron, Mary, and pets - they just get one with stuff for all animals). This is very unlike me to have things finished 2 days in advance. Usually I'm up doing things the night before. Tonight, we'll color eggs which should be fun or just messy :-) I also picked up some bunny shaped marshmallows so we can have hot chocolate while we color eggs. I LOVE me some hot chocolate but I am kind of disgusted that we'll be having hot chocolate while coloring Easter eggs and it looks like an arctic tundra outside.

No comments: