Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Info Than You Wanted to Know

I threw up in the Super Wal-Mart parking lot this morning. Sweet! It's become sort of a joke about the parking lots that I've thrown up in since I've been prego. I didn't think I was even feeling that bad. Of course Wal-Mart was crazy and I felt a bit overwhelmed. Anywho, I thought I'd do some quick grocery shopping there for Superbowl stuff. And I have been looking for Sponge Bob underwear for C1's birthday since I had promised them to him when he was potty trained and now can't find them. Yes, this is my life, going to Wal-Mart to look for size 4T Sponge Bob underwear - LOL!

Mary is currently attempting to bring the boys to the gym on her own. They've been acting kind of crazy this morning and not listening to her so I'm praying they're gone for more than the time there and back. I'm so excited for the Superbowl. I feel like I'm having a party but really it's just the 4 of us.

And I just booked a ticket for my mom to come out the 14th-25th. I'm excited. She'll be here for the ultrasound which she's thrilled about. Plus, we're going to be away in D.C. the 20th-23rd so she'll be able to watch C2. Now that we're adopting him, we'd rather not use respite and we got the go ahead for non licensed foster people to watch him. We thought about bringing him along but I'm going to be on my own most of the time and I'm so not familiar with D.C. Plus, the trip was originally planned when we weren't adopting him so we planned it as an adult trip - of course it's a biz trip for Mary that falls during my birthday. She was all, we'll go to D.C. on your bday. And I was all, what? you planned a biz trip during my bday? Oh, married to a workaholic. Anyone familiar with D.C., feel free to let me know of any cool things to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite things to do in D.C.
are the National Gallery of Art,
The Museum of Natural History and
The Museum of American History.
Dupont Circle has interesting
shops etc. and Old Town Alexandria,
Va. is also fun. PJ

Candice said...

Thanks for the suggestions! :-)

Candice said...

Thanks for the suggestions! :-)