Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year from Ohio

Happy New Year!

Well, I ended up making a last minute trip to Columbus, Ohio to visit my fam. Mary suggested I take a break from the stress of our house. Not only were the kids off for over a week but C1 decided it would be a good time to have a psychotic break down. I'll spare you the details of that. I feel bad for the kid and so does Mary but I'm also in my 1st trimester of pregnancy so that is our main concern.

So when she suggested the trip, I jumped at the oppportunity. I think the anxiety set in for her as soon as everything was in motion. But hopefully the kids will be back at daycare tomorrow (if snow doesn't cancel their 1st day back) since she's had them for 3 full days. I'm not sure how she is doing it.

But things are good here. New year's eve was pretty lame. Mary and I also hadn't thought about the fact we wouldn't spend new years together. Though we couldn't have done much with the kids anyways but I think it was the first year in many that I didn't have some sort of plans. I'm officially getting old. LOL.

No comments: