Friday, January 11, 2008

Mama Stays for 2 more days

My mom is still here :-) Though I feel bad because it was such a long day for her. Her flight was supposed to leave out of Portland at 1:45. I waited for her when I dropped her off. I had a feeling it wasn't going to go off since the weather around Portland was pretty nasty. It was delayed 2 hours so we went to lunch. Then, when I brought her back I had a funny feeling she STILL wasn't going. Well, luckily I waited again because nothing was going out and it didn't look like it was going to at all today. So I finally had her change it to Sunday - because I knew the airport would be a mess tomorrow and Portland isn't a short ride for me to do the next day.

Needless to say, it was a LONG day. I was supposed to meet a friend from Mass. in Portland for lunch. She had cancelled this morning because she was not feeling well which ended up working out since my mom's flights were all messed up.

Of course, I just got home and now I'm cooking dinner. Anywho, I leave you with a picture that I can't stop laughing about. My crazy mom also carries dogs up the stairs. Chloe has been a mess this week with the mud. We had to get her to the upstairs bathroom for her 2nd bath of the week and my mom insisted on carrying her. Ya know, since I'm an invalid pregnant woman. LOL.

No comments: