Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by Trace

The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

1. I've lived in 3 New England states - Mass., Rhode Island, and Maine
2. I "freak" if I leave the house without water...I do the same if I don't have a glass of water by my bed at night even though I rarely drink any of it
3. I'm convinced that drinking the town's tap water could increase my chances of having an autistic child
4. I get anxiety if someone sprays an air refreshner (my mom and sister seem to enjoy doing this)
5. I have a shy bladder when it comes to peeing in a cup
6. I'm pregnant though I've never actually "done" a dude (I'm a golden gay)

My stuff wasn't as entertaining as Trace's - she a freak ;-) - but there you have it. I'm obviously obsessed with water.

I'm going to break the rules and not tag anybody. I suck at forwards too and apparently I need more blogging buddies ;-)

2 comments:

Happy said...

A freak huh? I guess there are some who would agree. I have shy bladder in public bathrooms and if I have to pee in a cup at the doctors office. Actually if I know I'll be supplying a urine sample I drink a lot of water and arrive early so I have plenty of time before my appointment to try to give that sample.

Candice said...

I am STILL laughing at the Ernie doll. *too funny*

Wait until you're preggers - pee'ing a cup is a monthly (if not more) thing. And everytime I seem to freak about it.