Thursday, September 13, 2007

S to the T to the R to the E double S

Heard from the doc's office or rather nurse #2 (a/k/a jerk face #2). She was all, "do you know what an ovulation prediction kit is?". WTF?!? I wanted to scream as I said, "yes, of course". They want me to make sure I'm LH positive before coming in so to test in the a.m. and then call for an appointment. IF (I repeat IF) they have something available, I'll get in.

This is annoying because I really wanted an ultrasound to see where my follicles are at. And also I've heard that ovulation prediction can be difficult on clomid. I'm willing to pay for the ultrasound so wtf??? OY OY OY.

As I look at my ovulation chart, I see that I started charting May 4, 2006 - ugh, I can't believe this process has gone on so long. Mary just started charting last month. I'm ready to have my body out of this baby making venture.

In other news, court (in regards to the boys) is tomorrow. It should be a honky tonk white trash show and I have front row tickets. Yay.

I can already see that this is going to be a lovely stress free cycle, just perfect for achieving pregnancy *yeah right*

No comments: