Monday, September 24, 2007

insems and therapy

I have my IUI scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. *fingers crossed* Because of the boys schedule, Mary won't be able to go with me. I'm kind of bummed but I kind of figured this would happen since it is extremely difficult for us to be in the same place at the same time WITHOUT the boys.

We'll do the at home ICI later today, probably after our meeting with the caseworker. I'm sure I won't be stressed or anything. LOL.

I also had to cancel my therapy apptmt for today and this is probably when I need it. LOL. Yes, I'm in therapy to deal with living in Maine, C1, and being unsucessful at getting prego. My therapist is like 80 years old and I totally don't feel comfortable talking to her about "gay stuff" but she has been a great resource in venting my C1 issues esp since she used to do play therapy with children.

No comments: