Monday, September 17, 2007

Boston, hear I come!!!

We leave for Boston this afternoon. Yay!!!!! My doggies already headed to the kennel a lil' while ago *sad for them*. Georgia usually hides under the bed but this time she didn't realize and jumped right in the car. Oh, they love riding in the car, just not to the kennel. Anywho, I'm definitely craving some Boston and if the boys are well behaved, it should be a fun trip.

As well as meeting baby Ben, I'll also get to see my friend Melissa and her son Jackson. I haven't been able to catch up with her on my last two visits so it should be a lot of fun. Jackson just turned 1 so we will be representing ages 1, 2, & 3. It will be funny to see all the differences of all the BOYS. It should be CRAZY.

I definitely miss living in Boston and regret the decision to move to Maine. But it is nice that we are driving distance and can now "vacation" there. It will also be kind of weird since this is the first time I'll be in Boston since my mom moved to Ohio. Usually, when we bring the boys down we spend most of the time playing at "Nana Patty's". C2 is pretty obsessed with her and as much as I've tried to explain that Nana Patty no longer lives in Boston when he realizes we're not going to see her, he'll probably have melt down.

Oh well, I'm off to get some last minute things ready and finish packing for 3 people.

And I still need to order the sperm...we've had a last minute freak out since the donor I had in mind doesn't have any ICI vials (we were ordering 1 IUI and 1 ICI). Now Mary wants to go with a different donor but he doesn't have a baby pic available & his facial features say he has big ears which scares me. He's also blond and even though Mary's blond, I had kind of decided against using a blond donor. Since I'm carrying the baby, I want the baby to look like me.

No comments: