Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Beantown Trip

Yay!!! I'm going to Boston next week...o.k., not just me but me, Mary, and the chitlins. After much debate, we decided to bring the crazies. Mostly because it's last minute and probably too short notice for respite but also some peeps can hopefully meet them.

I'm also getting some time on my own to meet baby Benjamin. Yay!!! I can't wait. He's so teeny tiny and cute, Connie better watch out that I don't steal him ;-)

It's finally sort of sunny here. The last couple of days have been SO rainy, I had absolutely no energy. Mary and I are both so tired. She said she took a 2 hour nap in her car yesterday. Oh my. But at least now I know her secrets of going and going and going while making me feel inept. She's been napping in her car. LOL.

No comments: