Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby & My Breathing

I had like mega amounts of energy earlier in the week. Today, it’s like I hit a wall and of course Mary left a list of things for me to do. I think my lack of energy is due to the fact that I seem to have hit full force into the stage of pregnancy where breathing is difficult. When you feel like your lungs are collapsing, doing a lot of things just isn’t easy. I wish I could make my baby stay in the middle. Is that possible? He likes to go up and push into my diaphragm and lungs or when he goes down low, it hurts and he feels like he’s just going to fall out of my cervix (as if it were that easy). Mary keeps telling me to push him. Hmmm...not so into pushing a 2 pound baby. Apparently, the secretary at her work suggested this since she had to push her baby down because she’d put her feet above her ribs. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, pregnancy is totally strange.

Oh well, I’ll stop messing around on the computer and continue my house duties. At least it’s another sunny day here with 50 degree temps :-)

3 comments:

Lannette said...

Your post brought back memories. My youngest son did the same dance yours is doing. I used to say that Nate was breakdancing on my cervix. He would always start it at the same time at night too. He ended up being 21.5" long at birth (and was two weeks early) so we figure he was just trying to stretch out. Maybe your little one is a tall one too.

Candice said...

That's funny, my mom has predicted 21 inches since I was (and still am) long. And I hope my baby isn't 2 weeks early, I won't be ready!!! LOL.

Lannette said...

Hee Hee! Yes you will be, wait and see. LOL