Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our *potential* Home

As requested by Stacey, here's some pics' of our potential home in the Boston area. We wish it was a little more updated but it will definitely do for a couple of years and at least we'll be renting so won't have to deal with any old issues. The buyers had their inspection on Friday. We think it went well but we won't have final word until Monday. This is a nerve wracking process.


BIG and OLD...street number blocked out for any potential stalkers cruising my blog ;-)


One of the bedrooms...EVERY room has a fireplace though I think only 1 or 2 actually work


The kitchen leaves much to be desired but at least I'm getting my requirements of a gas stove and a dishwasher


one of the many built ins - just because it's cool. I love the details in old homes.


And the stairs, just because I like them.

This is SO different than our current home which is much more modern (open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, etc). I guess the 166 year age difference plays a factor :-) But luckily, I don't decorate very modern so our furniture should flow in the new place.

2 comments:

Happy said...

Very nice!!

Stacey said...

That looks like a very nice place. I love old homes and that place definitely has lots of character. I hope it works out for you!