Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Belly Casting



So it's a Monday night and there's nothing on t.v., what do you do? Well you cast your belly, but of course! LOL! This was quite the messy adventure but I will commend my wife on her casting abilities.

It's currently drying though unfortunately for Mary she's going to have more work to do since she didn't exactly get the top the way I want it. I also need to add more casting stuff (or whatever it's called) to some of the places that are thin.


Anywho, my original idea was for people to sign it when they visited the baby for the first time but now I'm thinking I may just paint it and put his name and birth date on it. Obviously after he's born since neither one of these things are know. Needless to say, I thought it would be cool to have since this is my first and probably last pregnancy (Mary's supposively carrying the next child).

1 comment:

Happy said...

That's so neat!!