Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Check

We're just back from seeing "baby brother". We had a midwife appointment that included a quick ultrasound to see baby's position. He's head down which was kind of shocking, I would've sworn even last night he was not. He's a mover so I wouldn't have been worried if he was breach right now but it is a relief that he's not. Cameron came along since we don't have anybody to watch him and we thought it would be nice for him to see the baby. I think he was utterly confused by the entire thing but had a big smile on his face the entire time. He loves everyone referring to him as the big brother.

So everything was good with baby though my midwife always seems slightly nervous but maybe I'm just paranoid. She was all, maybe you'll have the baby at 36 weeks. I was like, do you KNOW something??? We're heading down to Massachusetts on either Sunday or Monday and Mary has to come back up to Maine for a couple of day so I'll be solo on Tuesday and Wednesday. Of course, it's early but I still freak out about going into labor on one of those days.

Anywho, this was our last appointment with our midwife. We LOVE her though it turns out she accepted a different position so wouldn't have actually been able to deliver our baby anyways. That made us feel better about transferring to a different practice since I wasn't a big fan of the other midwifes and OB in the practice.

Baby was moving like crazy so the pics are low quality, they're supposed to be his face.

No comments: