Friday, December 21, 2007

XMas Shopping DONE *phew*

Christmas shopping is *FINALLY* done. Now there's wrapping which I plan on Mary doing the majority of. Afterall, she didn't have to do any of the shopping.

Mary and I were joking because the kids schools were trying to leave early today. They kept asking Mary when she was picking the boys up and she said "at the last minute". Our boys will be the last ones there but whatever, we're bitter. After today, their schools (which are actually daycares/preschools) are closed 'til January 2. What?!? I'm not sure how they can get away with this.

Oh well, I'm going to focus on the positive and not the fact that my freedom is going to be gone for the next 1.5 weeks. O.K., off to clean the house, my car, and organize the gifts. :-)

2 comments:

Happy said...

I'm impressed by your house/car/gift diligence and I'm a big fan of the division of labor.

Thanks for the testing suggestion. I've been a little cheap and haven't want to buy a lot of pregnancy tests, but I guess I'll suck it up. I wonder if the 1.00 store sells pregnancy tests.

Candice said...

I would think you would have to be after the requests your family made for gifts. I couldn't stop laughing at your MIL making such requests.

I actually accomplished all my tasks with an hour to spare...seperated gifts, stuffed stockings (I'll tell the kids I sent them to Santa to fill), cleaned the house and my car (which Mary had been using lately with the kids in it so was a MESS). AND I even salted the driveway. Wow, I'm good. LOL.