Monday, November 3, 2008

Life With Georgia

Georgia is scared of Cam since he's a little too active for her. I keep telling him that she'll bite him but I think he's just going to have to go through that one to learn. He's used to Chloe who lets him do absolutely anything to her and when she gets fed up, she runs away. He's constantly trying to put clothes on her and wrap her up in blankets, Miss Georgia doesn't go for this kind of attention.

On the othehand, she seems to be in love with the baby. She's always trying to sit next to him. It makes me a little nervous but it is quite cute.



I brought her in the car with me to pick up Cam from pre-school. Well, she decided she would sit in the baby's carseat - WITH the baby! I finally convinced her that it wasn't a good idea.

No comments: