Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Card Dilemma

So we have been trying to put together holiday cards and I just can't decide. Here's some possibilities...






Our original idea was to do a "Super Holiday" one but the Superman pics' just didn't come out very good. It is SO hard to get them both smiling and looking at the camera. Oh well...any votes? We'll probably end up trying to do some more pics' tonight but I need to order ASAP.

Pre-kids I had invisioned these PERFECT holiday cards. I didn't factor in trying to get kids to smile and look at the camera and not drool all over themselves :-)

5 comments:

M said...

I like both of the Christmas ones. I think I like the one with the santa hats a little more though. The boys look so darn cute in that one. And it's more holiday-ish :)

john said...

my favortie is the last one because of all the color. Plus I love the pic of the boys together. Then I would say the third one, again, because of the color.

john said...

candice, thanks for the reminder anyway, I really got to get my picture for the christmas card too. Maybe this year i will actually get them out before christmas.

Stacey said...

I love them all but my favourite is the Christmas hat one. But I also love the last one because they are too cute together with those matching shirts.

R said...

They are all wonderful. My fave would be the blue though!! LOVE IT!!!