Sunday, October 19, 2008

Parents

On Friday, me and the boys along with my dad went up to New Hampshire. We mostly go to graves of old old relatives but it was also a nice foliage drive. It was short lived since I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. Though with 2 young children, most outings have to be pretty short anyways. Cam did well but O.G. was pretty unhappy most of the time. O.G. is fussy fusserton since he is teething. Geesh, I didn't think he would get teeth so soon.

Anywho, a few pics' from the adventure...



note me in short sleeves - ever since I had a baby, my body temp seems to have increased quite a bit. I am ALWAYS HOT!!!


And on a side note. Since O.G. was fussy, I immediately had to go in the back seat so my dad ended up driving my car. OY! My dad is CRAZY when he drives. Seriously, he turns into this psycho road rage man where he is the best driver and everyone else is doing something wrong. I had to say "language!" about a million times. Luckily, Cam has not repeated any of the words though I had to laugh since at one point he said, "Papa Bill is crazy". LOL. Needless to say, the drive was not as relaxing as I had planned since my dad raised my blood pressure and I was trying to sooth a teething baby 1/2 the time.

And on Saturday relief ARRIVED in the form of my mama. Though with her arrival, Cam is being a little brat. He was angry at her this morning since his "pize of the day" was only a coloring book. I hate when he acts like a spoiled brat. But hopefully I'll have a bit of relief this week. Of course, Mary will be away for most of the week though I'm actually looking forward to that since she's been in a bad mood for the past few days.

No comments: